Chaser Image – Candy that sort of looks like a vulva12/09/2009 at 8:14 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Comments
Tags: candy, food, humor, vulvas, what
Let’s lighten the mood a bit – I found these pieces of candy that sort of look like vulvas. Or maybe I’m just projecting my own thoughts onto them. I’m not censoring the images because these were sold as-is in little see-through boxes at a candy store, so if it’s good enough for the candy shop it’s good enough for me.
These are maple syrup candies, so they’re basically pure sugar. If you’re on any kind of restrictive diet (low-oxlate, anti-yeast, etc.) these probably won’t fit in. The lighter and less detailed of the two pieces is blended with cane sugar. The darker & more frilly piece is pure maple sugar. They both taste sweet and have a texture like dissolving sand.
And here they are together.
Am I seeing something that isn’t there? I was about to eat these two and went, “Waaait a minute… what am I looking at here?” The other pieces of candy looked like snowflakes and random yet symmetrical designs.
5 Comments »
- A break in the clouds of depression
- I lost 8 months to depression and all I got was this lousy blog post
- Is this thing on? What I’ve been up to
- What is this war on women you speak of, and why should I care?
- The almighty glass of wine
- Pleasurists edition 166
- Book review: The Adventurous Couple’s Guide to Strap-On Sex
- The (slightly late) 2011 retrospective post
- Aren’t tax returns *Fun*?
- Where are all the good advice columnists?
- Questions about Vulvanomics
- Feminists with FSD does Orgasm, Inc.
- Doctors debate dyspareunia part 4: The debate continues
- Happy 3rd birthday, Feminists with FSD
- Doctors debate dyspareunia part 3: Pain’s validity, con’t
Blog Rants: The Earl… on Guest Post: Interview with Eli… Blog Rants: The Earl… on Guest Post: Interview with Eli… bluedragonacupunctur… on My experience with alternative… Kat on My experience with alternative… Kate on The almighty glass of win…
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- September 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (5)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (5)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (6)
- September 2010 (4)
- August 2010 (8)
- July 2010 (8)
- June 2010 (7)
- May 2010 (9)
- April 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (9)
- February 2010 (8)
- January 2010 (11)
- December 2009 (11)
- November 2009 (6)
- October 2009 (10)
- September 2009 (11)
- August 2009 (11)
- July 2009 (11)
- June 2009 (6)
- May 2009 (4)
- April 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (2)
- February 2009 (4)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (2)
- October 2008 (3)
- September 2008 (1)
20/20 academia amazon animals asexuality BDSM blogging body image books communication depression dilators disability emotions experts fashion female sexual dysfunction Feminism feminism friday flibanserin FSD guest post health HSDD humor identity internet interstitial cystitis introspective journals kink language little help from my friends love marketing media medicine movies news NVA objectification pain physical therapy picture post pornography psychology relationships research restless genital syndrome reviews school sex sex education sex is not a natural act sexology sex therapy sex toys sexual dysfunction sexual health Sexuality social construction surgery surrogates television TMI vaginas vaginismus vaginitis Valentine's day vibrators vulvar vestibulitis vulvas vulvodynia what yeast infection
© K and FeministsWithFSD, 2008 - 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to K (or post author) and FeministsWithFSD with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
The discussions & information on this site are not medical in nature and should not be substituted for medical advice from a trained professional. This site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any problems.
My e-mail address is private. Leave a comment (comments from new visitors are auto-screened by default) to get in touch with me.
- current status: physical/mental health ~okay, could be better. Have things/motivation to write and no time to do so with. 4 years ago
- This is a 'professional' blog account. We do not sully the professionalism with personal problems... vs. "personal is political." idek 4 years ago
- NOPE still not better 4 years ago
- Mittelschmerz. That is all. 4 years ago
- Otherwise, if I can't find a direction, I might default to product reviews till I get on my feet again. 4 years ago